Campaign Issues and News:
The series of events that motivated this candidacy:
(Does this oral counseling look or sound professional to you? Would you want your supervisor to treat you in such a way? Do you think this is an example of servant leadership or any form of productive, modern leadership?) The “Multi-tasking??” is in reference to me not stopping working a homicide by child abuse to go work a child who had been slapped in the face by his parent (which anyone in uniform could handle).
(Excel spreadsheet sent to CID on Oct. 22, 2019)
(Excel spreadsheet sent to CID on Oct. 31, 2019)
Things I will ensure happen within the internal culture of the Sheriff’s Office:
- Promotions will be based upon who is the most qualified candidate. Not upon whose butt you kiss, who your drinking buddy is or who your relatives are.
- You will be treated as an equal no matter what you look like on the outside.
- Diversity will be embraced as the totality of who a person is. A person’s education, work history, and life experiences combine to form a person’s character.
- Management who conduct evaluations will also have evaluations conducted by the employees they supervise. This will allow all employees to give constructive criticism to each other. Everyone will be accountable to everyone else.
- There will be no rigid “chain of command.” The free flow and exchange of innovative, creative ideas will be accepted from the bottom to the top and from the top to the bottom.
Let Amanda Tinsley Know what issue is important to you.
On this page, we've added a contact form so you can let Amanda know how you feel about the issues facing our community.
To help prevent spam, please answer this math question:
What is 5-2?
On Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 vote for Amanda Tinsley for Sheriff!
Connect With Us