Meet the Candidate
I have been a certified Law Enforcement Officer for 16 years. I worked the road in uniform patrol for approximately 8 years (4 years on nights, 4 years on days) before being the first female officer to be promoted into any specialty division in the history of the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office. The specialty division was Criminal Investigations Division (CID). I have been assigned lead Investigator in over 1100 cases and have a 90% closure rate. I also have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in software development for business applications. I am also a certified composite artist.
- Of the over 1100 cases I have been lead Investigator, approximately 14 to 15 % have been violent crimes, child abuse, sexual assaults, and death investigation. The other approximately 85% of my investigative experience is investigating financial crimes, fraud, identity theft and exploitation of vulnerable adults.
- I have attended the “Child First” training class enabling me to understand forensic interviews and why multidisciplinary teams should be utilized to investigate child abuse cases.
- I am Crisis Negotiator on our SWAT team.
- I graduated from Anderson University in 2018 with my Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in software development for business applications.
- I have attended numerous extended education classes focused on interview techniques, crime scene investigations, death investigations, child death investigations, and sexual assault crime investigation.
My transcript from Anderson University:
Examples of my composite drawings:
On Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 vote for Amanda Tinsley for Sheriff!
Connect With Us